Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Hair Regime

Creating a regime for the first time can be a bit overwhelming but starting from a basic format, can help ease you into the adventure of learning what your hair likes, and what your hair dislikes. I am a firm believer of keeping it simple. Here's my Weekly Regime.

Thursday night I start of with a baking soda deep conditioner treatment, I leave the treatment in for a half an hr to a hour. After running around for about an hour with a plastic cap on my head, I proceed to rinse my hair, Then I condition and detangle with either Aubrey Organics Island Naturals for dry and frizzy hair or with Aubrey Organics Rose Mosqueta for color treated hair. Once I'm done detangling, I use Kinky Curly Knot Today or Darcy's Botanicals Peach Kernel Hydrating Milk to style my hair through the weekend. Once my hair is styled, I massage my edges with a mix of Castor oil and Tree Tea Oil, and then seal with a mix of Olive Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Castor Oil, and Tea Tree oil

Friday, Saturday, Sunday Nights I moisturize with my water spritz and seal

Monday Nights I co wash, style and seal

Tuesday and Wednesdays I moisturize with my water spritz and seal

The following Thursday, I do an ACV rinse and a Deep Conditioner. Then I style and seal, and start my hair week all over again

Do you lovely ladies have a set regime? Or are you still looking for the perfect fit?

While searching for a good way to start my eleven yr old sister's regime I found this article:

http://www.naturallycurly.com/curlreading/home/how-to-create-your-hair-regimen?utm_source=curlynikki.com&utm_medium=CNArticlePost&utm_term=bloggers&utm_content=CN&utm_campaign=CN

Check it out, Let me know what you Think, And I hope it was helpful!!!!

Til next time,
~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment