Monday, September 13, 2010

Hair Therapy

Whether we forget to sleep with a satin cap or pillow case, or whether we forget to seal and moisturize for a week. Whatever the situation maybe there is a point in a natural girl's life where our hair had to take the back seat for a few days.

This past week I decided to do a "Wash n Go", now normally after a "Wash n Go", I twist my hair up usually for a few days, but this past week has been quite hectic to say the least, and my hair has been getting the short end of the stick.

Usually when this happens, I pamper my hair with a good deep condition, and baggy overnight for a few days. I baggy with damp hair, and olive oil. Then I make sure my hair stays moisturized, and I seal properly. After a few days of low maintenance styles my hair usually bounces back to its healthy self.

What is your hair therapy? Hope my suggestion helps!! :)

Til Next Time
~L~

No comments:

Post a Comment